Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Car

I guess you can say that I went through my mid-life crisis early, ha ha! I traded my Altima in & got this Toyota FJ Cruiser. The day I got my Altima 2.5 years ago I actually went there to look at an FJ Cruiser but I talked myself into getting the Altima instead. So I have wanted one of these for a while & I wanted some excitement in my life so I guess here I go! It is way bigger then my little Altima but I love it! It has 47,000 miles on it!
Here is a glimpse of the inside, there is 5 seats!

The steering/radio!
The front!
The back and yes I finally got an AL license plate so now I am a true Alabamian, :( Ha!
It has a nice roof rack too in case we ever got a kayak or something. The trunk is huge too! Well, that is it for now I just wanted to share my spontaneous side.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Wheels. I like it. You are much safer in that SUV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! I love it! Can't wait to see it in person:)

    ReplyDelete