Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July & Art

I went to Pamella's for the 4th of July and we walked to the beach across the street from her new house and watched some fireworks. Taking pics of them was fun and I love this one, it turned out really cool and sort of looks like a funky flower.
Pamella took this one with my camera and it is so crisp and clear.

This is my favorite one that I took because I just love that I got one of the blue ones.

Looks like an explosion!

Here is the sparklers queen. We did tons of these because Aislynn could not get enough. It was so awesome to see how excited she gets about stuff and she kept saying this is so magnificent, ha!

A bunch of festive girls in our red, white, and blue.

Kieran and mama sporting some beads and cool glasses!

Aislynn as a little rockstar, ha she is such a trip. Oh and by the way Pamella, I love your new house!

We went for a walk on the beach the day before the 4th and I took this then of Shaun and Kieran and we ate at a place called Flip Flops and Aislynn said we should eat there because we were all wearing flip flops, hee hee!

Back in May I went to a private paint class at my friend Tracy's house and we painted a girl and we were joking about it the other day and she said our girls looked like avatars.

This is one of my new favorites and I went to a wine tasting/art class at a place called Wine is all Pleasure, it was fun and it turned out really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Will you send me the firework pics and the picture of me and K and the one of Shaun and K? Thanks! the 4th was fun, hopefully we can get together soon, miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be so late in responding. Great photos and I really like your new paintings.

    See you soon.

    Love...Dad

    ReplyDelete