Monday, June 21, 2010

Birmingham Botanical Gardens

The other day I went to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and it was beautiful and very hot. They have so many neat flowers and the best part about the park is that it is free! I love the center of this flower, super cool.

Another neat flower! People thought I was really wierd because I was getting on my hands and knees and taking my time getting the perfect shot, hee hee!

This flower was my favorite because it is just so crazy yet beautiful!

I am fascinated with the inside centers of flowers, can you tell?

A Lovely Rose!


This flower was really neat too and there was some sort of voting contest for whoever grew it.

They also had all sorts of cool cacti

I like this one because it looks like a shamrock

A close up of Mr. Bee eating lunch!

This huge rock looks like part of a face.

There was a section that was Japanese inspired and it had neat architecture and a pond with Japanese fish.

I was waiting for these neat blue dragonflys to land and trying to get close to it without it flying a way. It took a while but these turned out pretty cool.


I liked this one the best!

Here it is in black & white which I thought looked really awesome! Well, that is it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I love them! The dragonfly one is really cool. How are you getting the white border around your pictures? I keep forgetting to ask you how everyone liked that cake:) How is Remy doing...the rat;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Just like Pamella, i like the dragonfly ones.

    ReplyDelete