Friday, October 15, 2010

Butterflies & Camping



I recently went to Tally for a Dentist appt and I saw this butterfly in front of Mom's house so I snapped a few shots and her neighbor thought I was really weird.

Also, I just went camping with Dad and got to see some of my siblings.
Here is the fire Dad made and then we made smores on it.

A loved them, well and me too! :) And Pamella below
This was a boat going across the bay that was by Dad's campsite, it had tons of x-mas lights on it.

Her is the handsome Buddy Boy!
We went on a nature trail at St. Andrew's too and A loved it, she was our little Explorer.

K was having a good time to on Mommy's back

A took this one just like she did on Pamella's camera and she did a great job.

I held this out in front of us and I am surprised how good it turned out and that you can actually see all of us.

It was fun times! I know I have not blogged in a while so I will try to sooner next time!

3 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you and your brothers and sisters. Of course the grand children too. Great photos.

    Love Ya...Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics, I will have to steal some of those from you! Can't wait to see you in a couple days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look of your blog. These photos are fun! Wish I could have been there with you all, but it was good seeing you at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete